I’m a bit quiet and shy, but once I relax and get to know someone I am bubbly, chatty, and fun. I am sweet, compassionate, and find people fascinating. I like to read, write, do arts and crafts, watch movies and video games, go hiking, swimming, eat out, drink and socialize. I have lots of opinions.
- Relationship Status: Single – never been married
- Children: I don’t have kids but I might like some.
- Smoking: Never
- Drinking: On occasion
- Education: Two Bachelor’s degrees
- Field of Work: radioactive pharmaceutical tech
- Ethnicity : Caucasian / White
- Languages Spoken: ASL, English
- Originally From: USA
- Self-description: Cute and Frequently Silly, Sometimes Odd, Never Mean!
- Movies: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Foreign Films, Science Fiction
- Favorite movies and actors: Fight Club, Office Space, Lord of the Rings
- Favorite TV shows: none
- Outdoor activity: Biking, Camping/Hiking/Fishing, Photography, Sailing, Swimming
- Indoor activity: Art, Cooking/Culinary arts, Crafts, Games, Movies/TV, Politics, Reading, Restaurants, Shopping
- My idea of a great trip: A great companion, good food, good sights, lots of rest and laziness.
- Food: American, Chinese, European, Fast food, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Favorite restaurants: Plan B, Mesa Grill, Ginza
- Politics: Socialist
- Schools attended: Idaho State University
- Timeliness: I am usually early
- As for fashion: I’m a somewhat fashionable person