Things I should be blogging about but aren’t because I’ve lost the ability to think:
1. Yesterday, snowflakes the size of lemons!!
2. Finally saw Avatar, and I really liked it.
3. Had a date, a REAL date, and with a REAL dude I met beforehand, and not some formless cyberdude from OKCupid.com.
4. Trials and tribulations of going gluten-free.
5. A ranty rebuttal to some neo-con screed against some of the questions on this term’s census survey.
6. How Citizens United vs Federal Elections Commisson and the GOP’s mission to “starve the beast” combined to make me dream last night of a dystopian America where the government had been “starved” to nothingness and Corporations ruled; the government a mere bastion of capitalistic tyranny, not the free stronghold of libertarian fantasies.
7. My real opinions on public health care and being healthy: ethical imperative vs personal autonomy.
8. I really need a haircut but have no frigging clue what to do with my wild mane.
9. How I have “mes amis, mes amis, militaire” in my godforsaken head.
10. My half-baked “Lost” theories.