Today’s copycat is courtesy of budding comedian MTAE over at N*ked on the Roof.. Those who see me around Facebook might recognize some of these.
1. Why is the word sarcasm so similar to orgasm? Or is it the other way around? Are the two related?
2. Men with large eyebrows kinda creep me out. Doesn’t matter if they are bushy or well-trimmed, brows as thick as or thicker than a pinkie finger is just…wrong.
3. Yanno, I’m with the guys on the whole toilet seat issue. Why should they be the only ones responsible for the state of the toilet? They must lift AND lower the seat? Why? I mean, its not that hard to lower the seat yourself. THEY have to lift before they pee, why should they also lower it when we can do it ourselves? If you fall into the toilet, its your own damn fault.
4. I’m getting really tired of this stray eyebrow hair sprouting off the bottom of my chin. At least I can reasonably say “not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!” Though why I would WANT to is something else entirely.
5. If I were the type to make new years resolutions, I’d resolve to be more social and outgoing. But I’m not a resolution type of gal. And being social sounds kinda like…well, WORK. What do social people do, anyway? Talk? Pretend to be interested and interesting? Yeah…nah.