Yesterday’s post has inspired me to write a bunch of lists. Cuz I’m crazy like that, and I think in lists.
So, I’ve recently developed an interest in fashion. I don’t care about designers and owning brand names, or following trends. I just care about finding clothes I like, in which I feel comfortable and attractive and sometimes sexy. In particular, I’m looking for items that are sophisticated, eclectic, with character, a POP of color or texture or shine or “flair”. I think I’ve got a pretty good start so far. A few examples of outfits I have compiled:
This one is a green satin-like blouse, with white linen pants, and my famous leopard-print satin pumps.
And this next one is a hot pink eyelet skirt with a zebra-print cardigan. A funky combination, I admit, but I like it.
So, without further ado, here are the items I am shopping for, to continue my quest for the perfect wardrobe:
- Black cardigan
- white jeans
- brown or nude pumps
- trouser jean
- wide-calf riding boot in brown
- black slacks
Beyond the basics:
- patterned or seamed blouses (most of my shirts are solid-color tees/sweaters)
- hot pink or turquoise pants
- brocade dress
- snakeskin leggings (seriously! I’d wear this with a black tunic over a bright turquoise cami, and black flats)
- teal or plum silk wrap dress
- dark berry-red lace camisole
- Brown leather jacket
- turquoise camisole
That’s all so far. Any fashionistas with their own style ideas or wish lists?