1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? The Lottery, saying I won a bazillion bucks.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Well I can’t take it home with me, now can I? So of course I do! I leave it in the middle of the parking lot like everyone else.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I’m more of the nod your head and smile and pretend you know what the hell is going on.
4. Do you take compliments well?. Depends on the compliment and who’s giving it to me. There are certain “compliments”, usually given by strange men, that I do NOT take well at all.
5. Do you play Sudoku? I hate numbers. I don’t even balance my checkbook.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I’m smart, feisty, and have plenty of padding. I’d manage just fine.
7. Do you like to ride horses? I love the way a powerful, muscular thing feels between my legs.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Just once when I was six. I remember having a blast, until I got sunsick. Mom was not happy.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Pictionary and Operation.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew s/he was married, would you go for it? After being on the opposite end of the cheating spectrum, I won’t ever do that to another. I don’t see, date, or fuck cheaters. Period. And if I find out that a person I’ve been seeing is married or otherwise attached, he’s gone.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? I haven’t, but sometimes I wish I did. Some dates are bad and you can see it coming before it even begins.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Depends on the religion and how seriously he takes it. As an atheist, I could never date an evangelist, a mormon, or a muslim.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I loved WIGSF’s answer to this one: “I wish people would stop chasing me around with pitchforks and torches.” Can’t top that one. In the spirit this question was asked, my answer is neither. Dating should be mutual, a meeting of minds and bodies. The “chase” is a game, and I don’t play games.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Cute, goofy, boring.
15. Do any songs make you cry?
From Le Miz; “On My Own” followed by “A Little Fall Of Rain” does it to me all the time.
16. Are you continuing your education? I might, in a couple years. Thinking of going back to trade or design school to get the certs and practice I’d need to become a bona fide jeweler/designer.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Don’t like guns. Would rather use a sword.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Wallet, blackberry, hearing aid, cat.
19. How often do you read books? As much as I can. Lately about two a week.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I think about them all at once: I’m supertemporal, the next major evolutionary leap across the threshold of awesomeness.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? As a kid, it was the Berenstein Bears. Now, its Harry Potter.
22. What color are your eyes? Dark Blue, almost grey.
23. How tall are you? 5 ft 2.5 in
24. Where is your dream house located? One is somewhere warm, the other is somewhere in Manhattan.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Kilts. I like men in plaid skirts. Hey, the “schoolgirl” look works for dudes, too. DON’T JUDGE ME!
26. Have you tried sushi? Sushi is among the best foods on earth. I LOVE sushi.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Not since I was 12.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Three weeks ago, with a friend.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? An actual church, with actual sermons, and hymn singing, and the altar and incense? I think about 5 years ago. Christmas Mass with the parental units.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Work–around 15 miles.
31. What was your favorite job? The one I’m at now! Hi bosses and co-workers!
32. Do you like mustard? Yellow mustard and honey mustard. I don’t like dijon or that horseradish crap.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Definitely sleep. I need to dream more.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Definitely more like my dad. I even have the nose.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? I don’t shower. I bathe. From 15 minutes to 1 hour.
36. Can you do the splits? Once upon a time, I could. Working on doing it again.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Princess Bride, followed by Fight Club.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? I’d fast forward through the winter, and slow it down for the summer. Unfortunately, its always the other way around.
39. What did you do for New Year’s? That was a long time ago, but as I recall, I spent time alone while the ex-man was out carousing and sowing his oats.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? What?
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? What?
42. Do you own a camera phone? Yes. Who doesn’t these days?
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers? Yes.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? The sound you just heard was the sound of my mother yelling “OH HELL NO!”
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? E. What the hell kind of question is this?
46. Do you like your middle name? Its very generic, but yes.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? This time, seven straight hours. Awesome!
48. Do you like care bears? Once upon a time I had three or four. I can’t recall the names, but I had the blue one with the rainbow, the green one (Lucky) with the four leaf clover, the elephant bear, and a pink one with hearts. My sister had a penguin bear. I’m sure a couple of the bears I mentioned once belonged to her, until I took them.
49. What do you buy at the movies? From WIGSF: “A ticket to see the movie.” From me: that and a soda.
50. Do you know how to play poker? I can’t lie to save my life. No.
51. Do you wear your seat belt? Always.
52. What do you wear to sleep? Panties and a tee-shirt. In the winter, add a pair of yoga shorts.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? I don’t know anything about this shithole.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? Depends on what I eat. 2-4.
55. Is your tongue pierced? No, and never will be. I did once have my labret peirced. I had to take it out for my gall-bladder surgery.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace? MySpace is a turd. No.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
I won’t go near myspace.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like them both equally, but funny people are a good match for me because I tend to brood.
59. Ever been to L.A.? I lived there once.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope. I have bownies.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? A few choice ones from a couple.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? This question does not apply, I pass.
63. Do you hate chocolate? LOLWUT!
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? We don’t.
65. Are you a gullible person? I am slowly learning wisdom.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, but being in a good relationship does make me happier.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Jewelry Designer in Manhattan.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
I’m a total pushover.
69. What is your favorite time of day? Mid-morning to late afternoon. The sun is bright, I’m awake, have energy, and I feel social and smart. Mornings, I’m tired and groggy and thinking about writing and art projects. Evenings and nights, I’m tired and burned out from the day’s excitement, and just want to veg out.