I still don’t feel like writing anything, even though I’ve got a lot to write about. But I also feel like I should write something before I become so overwhelmed with things to write about that nothing gets said at all. So I’m just give y’all a quick rundown of events, bullet-like, and maybe I’ll come back to this stuff later, especially if you express some interest in hearing more about any of this shit. That’s what the comment form is for *hint*.
- Had my birthday a couple weeks ago. I’m now 31, bitches.
This birthday was better than the last birthday. LOADS better.
- Two things I’ve been wishing for for years, I finally got: my credit card debts are gone (a lovely little thing called Chapter 7 bankruptcy); and I quit my hated part-time evening job as a janitor. Wednesday is my last day!
- I am going to be buying a new computer in a few weeks.
- After years of chronic insomnia and shitty sleep and persitent tiredness, I tried something unprecedented: quitting all caffine altogether. No coffee, no red bull, no sodas, no teas, and (for a couple days) no chocolate. After a couple days of this, I am already sleeping much better.
- This weekend, my car got smashed into and my GPS was stolen. A simple smash-n-grab operation. Nothing major. I do have a passenger-side window that needs to be replaced.
That is all.