Firsts! I cant remember where I got this one. Its been languishing in my drafts folder for months.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn’t go to the prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not so much.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Long Island Iced Tea
4. What was your FIRST job?
Maid for Yellowstone resorts
5. What was your FIRST car?
Red ’89 T-bird
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one yet!
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My character in “Starlight and Brimstone”, Corwyn Scar.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I haven’t got the foggiest idea.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? From Idaho to Connecticut.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I honestly don’t remember, so obviously the second part of this answer is no.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Another one of those childhood memories that I just can’t recall.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My co-worker, Jeanne.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My Aunt Darcel’s to Uncle Mike. I think I was eight. I was a server and wore a white dress with a large sky blue satin bow.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Pull the covers over my head and grumble at my cat, who had stuck her paw on my eye, trying to wake me up for food. To see what shes like, go watch Simon’s Cat.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Probably one of Jen’s violin recitals.
16. FIRST tattoo?
17. First piercing?
Long ago, and far away: earlobes.
18. First foreign country you’ve been to? Canada! Montreal is one of the best cities on Earth.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Bambi. Can anyone say emotional trauma?
20. When was your FIRST detention? I don’t think I was ever detented.
21. What was the first state you lived in? Utah.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Her name was Ginger. Sophmore year at Idaho State. Nice gal.