- I moved into my own apartment! Lesson learned from unpacking: I’ve got too much crap.
- Fact: Trickle-down Economics doesn’t work. So, instead of bailing out the banks, why not bail out the debts of consumers? No debt=more spending=better economy.
- Just learned that my cat, my companion of 17 years, has chronic renal (kidney) failure.
- Cat recently had a lion cut, as per the vet’s orders. See the pics here.
- I am currently obessing over health care issues. I should write a blog post sometime.
- I’m cold, but I refuse to wear a coat, because its spring, damnit.
- Comcast should include a PITA bundle in their bundle lineups. Bundle includes: shitty service, lousy policies, and crappy programing.
- Regarding former relationships: shit may be over and gone, but the stink still lingers.