- I created a smiley for teabagging and Ian thought it was so funny he dared me to post it here. I’m not so sure its that funny, but judge for yourself.
- My kick-ass Big Sis and I are going to IKEAtomorrow afternoon. Wot Larks! She is shopping for a desk because the piece-of-shit “desk” she’s been working with gave her tendonitis. And I? I’m shopping for a new chest of drawers that can double as a worktop for craft projects. Aren’t I a clever little multitasker?
- I dyed my hair. Its more red now. I was born a strawberry blonde with more red in it than blonde. Now, I find that as I am getting older, the red has been fading away. And my crown is thinning. I fucking hate it. Being a redhead defined me in so many ways, and losing it, becoming a blonde is mildly distressing. So I dyed it. A semi-permanent red that’s redder than the color of my youth, but I love it. I should post a picture. I’ll do that later. Cuz I don’t have a camera right now, nor access to my computer.
- On Sunday, we might wind up at Lake Compounce with the mini-B (his 7-year old offspring).
- A few weeks ago it was announced that my company was
bought up“acquired” by a UK based medical technologies Biocompatibles plc. I am assured that the move is a good thing for us all. Here is the official press release, if you are so inclined.
- I wrote this post and all html functions manually. From my pda-phone. Using only a small reference on a yellow post-it as a guide. I should be paid for this!