I stole this from thethinker! Thanks, Thinker!
Here’s the crap I keep in my bag, starting from the top and going left to right:
- my pencil/pen case
- blue writing notebook, where I store all my writing and blog ideas.
- the manual for my totally awesome birthday present: a FujiFilm FinePix S700 Camera!I really, really love my Brian for buying me such a FANTASTIC camera!
- my keys
- my wallet: contains three shopping membership cards, two debit cards, my driver’s license, and sometimes a credit card. Today it also holds my next gynocological appointment reminder card.
- my drawing/painting/all purpose sketchbook. It is a Moleskin Plain reporter style notepad.
- the contents of my pencil case: pens and pencils I use for sketching. All differ in nib thickness and ink flow dispersal. My favorite is a Pilot .05mm black gel ink pen. There’s also a compass and a white eraser.
- my jewelry sketchbook, a smaller version of the above sketchbook, reserved only for jewelry designs and idea notations. If I weren’t worried about copyright thieves, I’d post a few sketches from both books here…
- on top of the jewelry sketchbook is a pack of hearing aid batteries. Very important item, that.
There you have it, folks. A glimpse into my portable world. Now, its your turn! What’s in YOUR bag?